Saturday, January 11, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0: Day five

× On day five I was reading....


Author: Myra McEntire
Series: Hourglass #2
Publisher: Egmont USA
Release Date: June 12, 2012
Pages: 325
Format: Hardcover
Average Rating: 3.87



Day five did not go as well as the others. My eyes were killing me (I had pink eye - hastag, teacher probz...), I was sick with an upper respiratory infection, and I just did not feel like reading. Was I upset about this? Absolutely not. Considering how much I have already put in to Bout of Books this week, I figured a day of non-reading was deserved. I did pick up Timepiece, the second book in the Hourglass series by Myra McEntire, during work and read for about an hour, but that was it. I also did not complete any challenges.

× Day Five Progress:

Started reading Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire
Read for: 1 hour (Total = 17.5)
Read 38 pages (Total = 704)
Completed 0 challenges

. . . . 

Two days of reading left; how is that possible? See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment