Saturday, January 4, 2014

BOOK HAUL [collective]

Between purchasing gifts for my family and being forced on a book-buying ban in anticipation of both my birthday and Christmas, I have not really had enough books, money or time to put together a new haul. So, two and a half months later, these are the books that I either picked up randomly throughout the holiday season or were given as a gift:



1. Reboot by Amy Tintera
2. Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
3. The Eye of Minds by James Dashner
4. Don't Close Your Eyes [Bind-up of books 1-3 in the Dream Catcher trilogy] by Lisa McMann
5. Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
6. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
7. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
8. I Am the Messenger by Marcus Zusak

NOT PICTURED (because I forgot):

9. Divergent by Veronica Roth [Hardcover, to match the last two books in the trilogy]
10. Beautiful Redemption (Beautiful Creatures #4) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl [Paperback, to match the first three books in the series]


. . . . 

Santa must have read my Christmas Wish List; a few of those books were ones that I have had my eye on for quite some time. Which books have you picked up recently? Any recommendations for me now that I am allowed to buy books for myself again?

No comments:

Post a Comment