Monday, January 13, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0: Day seven

× On day seven I was reading....




☆☆☆





Technically, I completed Timepiece the day after Bout of Books ended (a little after midnight), but am still counting it because I PLAY BY MY OWN RULES. This book was great, though a bit more confusing than the first one. Doctor Who/Star Wars references, FTW!

× Day Seven Progress:

Finished reading Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire (Total Books = 3)
Read for: 4 hours (Total = 24)
Read 198 pages (Total = 991)
Completed the Bookish Wedding challenge at Harley Bear Book Blog


» Bookish Wedding Challenge:

For day seven's challenge, we were asked eleven questions; all dealing with a make-believe bookish wedding, featuring you and your fictional spouse, as well as your guests. Here were my answers:

1. Which fictional character would you marry? Will Herondale. Because... Will Herondale.
2. Who would be your Maid of Honor or Best Man? Cassie Sullivan as my Maid of Honor. We would be besties, no doubt.
3. Which fictional world would you want to get married in? Hogwarts. On the grounds, near the lake. And as far away from the Whomping Willow as possible...
4. Who would you pick to play the music at your wedding? Simon Lewis from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare.
5. Who would be your photographer? Lily Garcia from the Hourglass series by Myra McEntire.
6. Who would you sit at the singles table (and hope they'd fall in love)? Chubs from The Darkest Minds. I don't care who else is sitting there with him; I just want him to find lo-oooove.
7. Who would be your flower girl or ring bearer? I think Poppet and Widget Murray from The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern would be adorable as the flower girl and ring bearer; with their red hair and general twin-ness.
8. Who would you want to plan the bachelorette/bachelor party? Magnus Bane. He throws some pretty awesome parties. Though I think I would have someone else supply the drinks...
9. At the wedding, who would be the first on the dance floor? Dexter from This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen.
10. Who would give a speech or toast? I feel like Peeta would give a great speech. He's very in-tune to what people want to hear, and can be very heartfelt and honest.
11. Who would catch the bouquet or garter? I don't know why, but I imagine Madame Maxime tossing the competition out of her way and using her size as an advantage.
. . . . 

Another Bout of Books come and gone... How did you guys do? Did you make your goals? Despite not setting any of my own, I am pretty happy with my progress and overall achievements this time around. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment