1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins [Hardcover, to match the last two books in the trilogy]
2. Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire
3. Infinityglass (Hourglass #3) by Myra McEntire
4. Unhinged (Splintered #2) by A.G. Howard
5. Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3) by Beth Revis [Paperback, to match the first two books in the trilogy]
6. Staying Strong - 365 Days a Year by Demi Lovato
7. Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #2) by Ransom Riggs
8. Hogwarts Library Bind-up (Includes: Fantastic Beats and Where to Find Them, Quidditch Through the Ages, and The Tales of Beedle the Bard) by J.K. Rowling
. . . .
The new year is off to a great start, book-buying wise! Have you guys acquired any new and/or exciting reads lately?