Author: David Levithan
Series: Every Day #1
Publisher: Knopf Books for Young Readers
Release Date: August 28, 2012
Average Rating: 4.0
Unfortunately, day four did not see much progress, reading-wise. I began Every Day by David Levithan and only made it about thirty pages in before calling it quits and ending the day early. Day five was not much better. However, I did manage to complete one challenge!
Now that I am well-rested and have the entire weekend free for reading, I am hoping to finish Every Day and it's prequel novella, Six Earlier Days, before the end of the read-a-thon.
▫ Began reading Every Day by David Levithan
▫ Read for about 2.5 hours (total = 12)
▫ Read 138 pages (total = 495)
▫ Completed the Rainbow Book Challenge at Neon Yeti Reads
Rainbow Book Challenge
For this challenge, we were asked to create a rainbow of books! Here was my entry:
◦ The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
◦ Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
◦ Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
◦ Wonder by R.J. Palacio
◦ Insurgent by Veronica Roth
◦ The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
◦ The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
◦ Half Bad by Sally Green
◦ The Nine Lives of Chloe King by Liz Baraswell
. . . .
Two days left, guys. Happy reading!