Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bout of Books 10: Day three




☆☆☆☆





On day three, I finished reading The Unbound by Victoria Schwab. And it. Was. FABULOUS.

I completed by first book! Hopefully I can manage another 1-2 before the read-a-thon's end. In the meantime, I think my stride/reading are progressing nicely - albeit, a little average.

» Progress...

Completed The Unbound by Victoria Schwab (total books = 1)
Read for about 3.5 hours (total = 9.5)
Read 119 pages (total = 357)
Completed the Book Pairings challenge at My Overstuffed Shelves

» Challenges...
Book Pairings

For this challenge, we were asked to pair a book with something that compliments it; whether it be another book, a physical object, food, drink, a person, or place. I chose my current read, The Unbound. Here is my entry:

"This is the kind of book you enjoy whilst cocooned within a blanket, sipping some sort of hot drink. It is eerie and beautiful, and those are always great on a cold day (which, here in Ohio, we are still experiencing...)."
. . . . 

See you on day four!

No comments:

Post a Comment