Monday, May 19, 2014

Bout of Books 10: Day seven/wrap-up




☆☆☆☆





On day seven I began reading Six Earlier days, the prequel novella to Every Day by David Levithan.

After finishing Every Day, I was in the mood for more stories told from A's unique point-of-view. This novella was not very long, and was the only thing I read on the final day of the read-a-thon. Overall, I am pretty happy with my progress, considering there were two days in which I was too busy/exhausted to do much reading. I had a ton of fun participating in the challenges, getting to know the other members, and discovering new books that I would have otherwise put off reading, had it not been for this event. I deem this week a success!

» Progress...
 
Began and completed Six Earlier Days by David Levithan (total books = 2.5)
Read for about 1 hour (total = 17)
Read 47 pages (total = 726)
Completed the Retitle Your Current Read Challenge at Oh Magic Hour

» Challenges...
Retitle Your Current Read

In which we retitled the book(s) we were currently reading. Here is my entry:
"I am currently reading Every Day by David Levithan and I think I would rename it "Levithan Rips Your Heart Out and Dances on the Pieces," because really. However, a more serious choice might be: "The Dangers of Possibility," as What If?s and their potential to make or ruin a life and/or person played a huge part in this story."
. . . . 

Another Bout of Books has come and gone. How did you guys do? Discover any new books I should know about?

No comments:

Post a Comment