Thursday, March 31, 2016

March Rewind

» This month I.... «

Celebrated my brother's 18th birthday.

Got contacts!

Took my rabbit, Oliver, in to be neutered. This was an extremely difficult decision, because the last rabbit I took in ended up dying from the anesthesia, but Oliver came out of the surgery okay and is back to his perky, ornery self!

Took my driver's exam. I passed the driving part, but failed maneuverability, even though I had done it perfectly a hundred times during practice. Thanks, anxiety... Here's to hoping next month's Rewind includes a comment saying I've passed!

March Snapshots:







» Book(s) I've Been Reading «

[ March wrap-up video coming soon! ]


» Movies/Shows I've Been Watching «

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0926084/?ref_=nv_sr_2 

I put off watching the final two movies for years because I didn't want the journey to end, but this month I finally decided to sit down and watch them! They were incredibly good and I cried a lot.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1951264/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 

I also finally got around to watching Catching Fire and it's all I could think about this month.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460644/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 

Oh, man, the nostalgia. I used to watch this show all the time in high school; it's the perfect mixture of funny, sad and creepy. My sister recently bought a boxed set of the series and I have slowly been making my way through the episodes. They're just as good as I remember!


» Songs I've Been Listening To «



Home (ii) by Dotan



Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons

» Other Favorites «

- NONE -


» What I've Been Up to On Youtube «



Document Your Life | Winter 2015/16




No comments:

Post a Comment