Today's Bout of Books challenge is "Bookish Would You Rather," hosted by Writing My Own Fairytale! For this, we are playing a game of Would You Rather, but with books.
1. Would you rather lend books to someone who dog-ears pages or to someone who reads with cheesy, Cheetos fingers?
I would rather lend books to someone who dog-ears pages. As much as I hate dog-earing, I feel like Cheetos stains would be extremely annoying and difficult to get out.
2. Would you rather be able to meet one character or one author of your choice?
I would love to meet a fictional character! As for which one, there are too many to name!
3. Would you rather never be allowed in a book store again, or a library?
A library. I haven't been to one in years, so not being allowed back wouldn't be a huge deal. I would much rather have access to a book store!
4. Would you rather have to choose one of your favorite characters to die or a favorite couple to break up in their book?
As much as my fangirl heart loves a good fictional couple, I think I would probably rather see one of my favorite pairs break up. I would never want to lose a character for good!
5. Would you rather be required to read Twilight or The Scarlet Letter once a year for the rest of your life?
Probably The Scarlet Letter. I've never read either of these two books, but I have absolutely no interest in picking up Twilight.