Tuesday, January 5, 2016

BoB 15: Would You Rather?

Bout of Books

Today's Bout of Books challenge is "Bookish Would You Rather," hosted by Writing My Own Fairytale! For this, we are playing a game of Would You Rather, but with books.



1. Would you rather lend books to someone who dog-ears pages or to someone who reads with cheesy, Cheetos fingers?

I would rather lend books to someone who dog-ears pages. As much as I hate dog-earing, I feel like Cheetos stains would be extremely annoying and difficult to get out.

2. Would you rather be able to meet one character or one author of your choice?

I would love to meet a fictional character! As for which one, there are too many to name! I'd probably go with one of my many book boyfriends, to be honest.

3. Would you rather never be allowed in a book store again, or a library?

A library. I haven't been to one in years, so not being allowed back wouldn't be a huge deal. I would much rather have access to a book store!

4. Would you rather have to choose one of your favorite characters to die or a favorite couple to break up in their book?

As much as my fangirl heart loves a good fictional couple, I think I would probably rather see one of my favorite pairs break up. I would never want to lose a character for good!

5. Would you rather be required to read Twilight or The Scarlet Letter once a year for the rest of your life?

Probably The Scarlet Letter. I've never read either of these two books, but I have absolutely no interest in picking up Twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment