Friday, January 8, 2016

BoB 15: Scavenger Hunt

Bout of Books

Today's Bout of Books challenge is "Scavenger Hunt," hosted by The Book Monsters!



1. Bookshelves:


A glimpse at two of my main bookshelves.

2. A book you're planning to read/currently reading for Bout of Books:

 

I am currently about halfway through The Fall by Bethany Griffin and am thinking about picking up The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe later tonight.

3. A book and a beverage:


Doctor Pepper and The Fall.

4. Blue books:


5. Cozy reading spot:


My favorite reading spot! Unfortunately, I don't get to use it very often, as most of my reading is done either at work or in bed, just before I go to sleep.

It comes with a blanket for snuggling, a pillow for quick naps, and is near a window - which provides the perfect amount of reading light!

No comments:

Post a Comment