Friday, June 24, 2016

Weekend TBR [June 24-26]

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24242959-flipping-the-scaleshttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18635016-the-one

I finally finished The Young Elites! I did have a few problems with it but, overall, it was very enjoyable and I am glad to finally have it off of my TBR.

Because I started working full-time, I haven't had much time to pick up any books these last two weeks because I have been scrambling around, trying to do homework, Youtube/blog stuff, taking care of my rabbits, and keeping up with cleaning. However, I was lucky enough to get a three day weekend this week, and while most of it will be spent at a wedding/doing homework/cleaning, I am hoping to get some reading done as well! Since I was sent this book for review, my main priority is to hopefully finish Flipping the Scales by Pete Tarsi. I am currently about 73 pages into it and it seems like a quick read, so I would definitely like to get that done.

Over the weekend, I would also like to continue working on The One as well. I didn't particularly like the first two books in the series, but this one has been on my TBR forever, and I would like to get through it so I can be done with it; particularly because I do not plan on reading the companions/continuations. I doubt I will be able to finish it this weekend, but it would be nice to get a little further.



What are you reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment