Thursday, April 28, 2016

April Rewind

» This month I.... «

Enjoyed some beautiful spring weather by opening windows and eating ice cream - finally. It has once again turned cold and rainy, but I am looking forward to the sun and warm that are sure to follow.

Finished one term and started another. Only a year left!

Passed my driver's exam and did lots of solo driving! Oh, freedom.

Nearly had a heart attack when Oliver, the git, got himself stuck behind one of our furnaces. We eventually got him out, but I am forever scarred.

Started a new, week-in-review segment on the blog. Check it out.

Our car broke down and we were all stuck without a way around for about a week before we were finally able to purchase a new one. Thankfully, I like this new vehicle much better.

Freaked out over the season finale of Scorpion.

Eagerly awaited the arrival of the final book in Maggie Stiefvater's Raven Cycle series, The Raven King, only to be emailed by Amazon on the day of its release saying that it would be another few days before I would get it. Freaking out, I cancelled my order and drove out of town to pick it up at Barnes & Noble. A bit crazy, maybe, but it was worth it.

Celebrated my dad's 60th birthday a few days early.

Wrote a Walter/Paige fanfic.


March Snapshots:









» Book(s) I've Been Reading «




» Movies/Shows I've Been Watching «

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1840309/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I finally sat down to watch Divergent this month, and wow. I am eager to see what happens next. Also, I was absolutely certain I would dislike Theo James as Four because he seemed a little too macho and was definitely not my type, but my mind has been changed, hello.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1840309/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Until the episode that aired a few weeks ago, The 100 was becoming a little unbearable. Everyone was dying, the plot was shit, and there was no substance. Thankfully, all of my wonderful delinquents are back together again, fighting side by side, and things are finally starting to make sense. I've been getting that season 1 feeling, and I love it. I really hope it continues, particularly the Bellark/delinquent scenes. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3514324/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

The season 2 finale of Scorpion premiered on the 25th of this month and wowza. I thought season 1 ended on a pretty big cliffhanger, but this last episode has it beat. I cannot believe I have to wait until the end of summer to get new episodes and find out what happened after Walter left the garage! There were a few times this season when I felt like the episodes were repeating themselves or didn't seem as interesting, but I would definitely have to say that Scorpion is one of my favorite shows despite this, with one of my favorite pairings, and I cannot wait to see where it goes from here.


» Songs I've Been Listening To «


Please Don't Say You Love Me by Gabrielle Aplin


 Home by Gabrielle Aplin
 

» Other Favorites «

- NONE -


» What I've Been Up to On Youtube «


25 Bookish Facts About Me


No comments:

Post a Comment