Today's Bout of Books challenge is a "Bookish Survey," hosted by Writing My Own Fairytale! We are given five questions to answer, which are listed below:
1. How do you organize your shelves?
Mine are organized by series (with separate shelves for those that are complete and incomplete), standalone books and specific author. I have separate bookshelves for my favorite books and TBR.
2. What is one of your favorite books that is not in one of your favorite genres?
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I don't read too many adult books, but this one was fantastic!
3. What is the last 5-star book you read?
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson.
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I have heard some pretty amazing things!
5. What book do you recommend the most?
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. It has a little bit of everything.