Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday [April 28]
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they update their blog with a list of ten things that have to do with a predetermined topic.
This week's topic is: Top ten books that feature characters who _____.
Taking advantage of this open-ended topic, I have decided to list Ten Female Characters that Kick Some Serious Ass.
1. Tessa Gray, The Infernal Devices
2. Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Annebeth may not be the main character, but she is more than able to hold her own in a fight)
3. Ruby Daly, The Darkest Minds
4. Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games
5. Ingrid Waverly, The Dispossessed
6. Viola Eade, Chaos Walking
7. Linh Cinder, The Lunar Chronicles
8. Emma Bloom, Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children
9. Mackenzie Bishop, The Archived
10. Hermione Granger, Harry Potter (Again, not the main character, but she might as well be. Let's face it, Harry and Ron would be pretty useless without her)
What are some of your favorite kick-ass fictional female characters?