Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The 365 Project

This project isn’t the first of its kind. In fact, it’s probably a few thousand down the list of similar projects beginning January first of 2016. Basically, it’s a 365-day journal.

Looking back, I have realized how few pictures and journal entries there are documenting the special, fun and ordinary moments throughout my life, simply because I didn’t have the time or energy to write a post or take/be in pictures. This is a way to remedy that. The 365 Project is a challenge I am creating for myself and will consist of pictures, videos, journal entries, music and random musings that make up the next year. It doesn’t necessarily have to be an every day thing (though I will certainly try my hardest to make it so), but it needs to be something. Something my future self can look back on and say “That was a really fun day!” or, “Maybe there is such a thing as being too obsessed with Bellamy Blake…” (there isn’t).

It is so easy to get caught up in the muddled, hectic occurrences of every day life; I sincerely hope that, by creating this blog, I will be creating something fun, memorable and personal that I can revisit again and again with the knowledge that I challenged myself to better document my adventures for later nostalgia purposes, and succeeded.

Here’s to a great 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment