Thursday, December 31, 2015

December Rewind

» This month I.... «

Spent the evening I was supposed to be participating in our church's Christmas musical in the emergency room.

Celebrated my twenty-sixth birthday!

Had my first ever Root Canal. -_- It actually hurt way less than I thought it would. Getting my wisdom teeth pulled was a far more painful experience!

Celebrated Christmas with my family.

Went to Barnes & Noble for the first time in forever (and was disappointed).

December Snapshots:*




*I don't take nearly enough pictures and the ones I do usually feature animals. Whoops!
 
» Book(s) I've Been Reading «



» Movies/Shows I've Been Watching «




 CBS' Scorpion









I received the DVD of The Scorch Trials for my birthday!





» Other Favorites «


https://yt3.ggpht.com/-wLTqoSrpMfk/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/r4WJh_BqGtA/s100-c-k-no/photo.jpg
I am still completely obsessed with The Sims 4 house builds and recently discovered The Sim Cache on Youtube. Their videos are AMAZING.



http://33.media.tumblr.com/avatar_2922a068245e_128.pngI began following Dear Scarlet a few years ago. Basically, two parents have dedicated a blog to their daughter, Scarlet, and it is adorable. My love for Dear Scarlet has been reignited and I have enjoyed spending the majority of December catching up on Scarlet's crazy-cute life.



I have also been obsessed with coloring books, particularly the ones by Johanna Basford. "Enchanted Forest" is the one I am currently working on; these books are great for stress relief and are a lot of fun (they also make great gifts)! I am hoping to pick up a few of the others soon.




» What I've Been Up to On Youtube «


The 12 Days of Christmas Book TAG

Book Recommendations | Winter 2015

Top Ten Books of 2015



What have you been enjoying this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment