Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giving thanks to... YOU.

Thanksgiving is the time of year where we express the things we are most thankful for; the people, opportunities and/or objects we love that make our lives easier, more bearable and absolutely amazing. I am honestly thankful for so many things; for family and pets, smiles and friends. One of my goals for 2013 was to continually communicate my gratitude and love, and I would like to take this opportunity to express my thanks to you, dear readers, for all of the views and comments, because I know I do not say it enough.

So thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. This blog, created with no real purpose in mind, has turned into a genuine passion. I have always been a fan of books, but never imagined that there was a whole community of fellow bloggers that enjoyed reading and discussing just as much as I did. I have discovered so many amazing blogs and people throughout the last few months, and am really looking forward to delving deeper into the book-blogger world in 2014. In the meantime, a serious thank you goes to those that have stopped by my blog, if only for a moment or two, to give my posts and I a chance. I appreciate each and every view, comment and follower more than I could ever properly express, as you have introduced me to such a friendly and open community that I am proud to be a part of. You're lovely. I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment