Friday, September 2, 2016

Weekend TBR [September 2-4]

September is here and, with it, what I hope to be a relatively regular blog schedule! I am hoping to post an actual schedule within the next few days and revamp the way I write/put together my posts, so be sure to keep a look out for that. In the meantime, I am back with a Weekend TBR! Thankfully, my reading has begun to pick up these last few months, and I am back to completing several books a week. This weekend, I am hoping to read/maybe finish:


This came out a few years ago, but I have only just recently begun hearing things about it. Several of the people I watch/follow on Youtube and Goodreads raved about this book a few weeks ago, and it kind of re-sparked my interest. I started it today, but did not get very far, so I am hoping to maybe finish it before the weekend is over.


What will you be reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment