Sunday, August 21, 2016

Bout of Books 17 TBR!

Bout of Books is almost here!

I am not quite sure how much reading I will be able to do this coming week - I am currently working full-time and am in the running for a supervising position that I should *hopefully* find out about this week, so the stress is real - but I have chosen a few books to pick up anyway!

Bout of Books 17 TBR

1. A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab: I started reading this book in February and an ill-timed reading slump (aren't they all?) made reading anything at the time very, very difficult. When I put it down, I was about halfway though the book, so I am hoping to finally pick it up this week and finish it, particularly because I was really enjoying it before the slump.

2. The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan: As I am sure you know by now, a 2016 reading goal of mine was to reread the Percy Jackson series. I am currently ready to begin book three and since these are such quick reads, I should have no problem finishing this one as well!

3. The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis: An unofficial reading goal was to read the Chronicles of Narnia series. I haven't been working on this one much, to be honest, but each story is relatively short (about a hundred pages or so), so if I have the time, I will probably pick up this one as well unless I get distracted by something else.


Are you participating on Bout of Books 17? What are you planning on reading? I think I may vlog my progress this time, so keep a look out for that! Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment