Sunday, May 8, 2016

Bout of Books 16: TBR

Bout of Books

Bout of Books 16 begins tomorrow! In anticipation of the read-a-thon, I figured I would go ahead and post my TBR, tentative as it is. I will be reading three books throughout the course of the week, each of which have already been started.


Just a Few Inches by Tara St. Pierre: I am only about 73 pages into this one so far, and it will probably be my priority this week, as I really need to get it read and reviewed.

A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab: I started this book when it was released back in February, but my poorly timed reading slump has kept me from picking it back up. I am over halfway through, though, so I am hoping that reading a few pages throughout this next week will get me closer to finally finishing it. I am really enjoying what I have read so far, so I doubt I will take me much longer because I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS, EVERYONE HAS BEEN FREAKING OUT, OMG.

Illuminae by Amy Kaufman and Jay Kristoff: Again, I picked this book up a few weeks ago, during my reading slump, and never finished it. I am almost a hundred pages in, though, and am really intrigued by the concept so far, so hopefully I can get a bit farther before the read-a-thon ends and form an actual, proper opinion.



What will you guys be reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment