Thursday, October 1, 2015

September Rewind


This month I....

Celebrated two birthdays; my youngest brother turned sixteen on the 8th of September and another turned twenty-four on the 15th.

Took Louis and Oliver to the vet for a check-up (Louis' third and Oliver's very first). Neither one enjoyed the experience, but both were healthy!


Freaked out over the release of Library of Souls! AHHHHH!

Watched The Scorch Trials in theaters and freaked out some more.

Book(s) I've Been Loving:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16113606-of-beast-and-beauty?from_search=true&search_version=servicehttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23349901-percy-jackson-s-greek-heroes?from_search=true&search_version=service

(click on the image to be taken to the book's Goodreads page)

Movies/TV Shows I've Been Watching:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4046784/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1


I have had the new 5th Wave trailer on repeat because it is JUST. SO. BEAUTIFUL.


Songs I've Been Listening To:


Thriving Ivory - Where We Belong 


Disney's Descendants - Be Our Guest

Games I've Been Playing:


  I LOVE the building feature in The Sims 4.

 People I've Been Obsessing Over:






I have been experiencing a fresh wave of love and respect for Dylan O'Brien this month, particularly after seeing The Scorch Trials. UHG, HE'S SO ADORABLE.






 

 
Because I've been so obsessed with building things in The Sims 4, I have spent quite a few hours this month watching similar videos on Youtube and found this guy. His builds are gorgeous and I enjoy watching his videos and learning some new techniques as well.

 What I've Been Up to On Youtube:


September Reading Wrap-up


September's Document Your Life




What have you guys been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment