Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday [September 8]


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they update their blog with a list of ten things that have to do with a predetermined topic.



This week's topic is: Ten Series I Haven't Finished.


1. The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare

2. Hush, Hush quartet by Becca Fitzparick

3. The 100 trilogy by Kass Morgan

4. Under The Never Sky trilogy by Veronica Rossi

5. Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin

6. Shadow and Bone trilogy by Leigh Bardugo

7. The Goddess trilogy by Aimee Carter

8. Inkheart trilogy by Cornelia Funke

9. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis

10. Splintered trilogy by A.G. Howard

1 comment:

  1. Narnia is on my list today as well. I read THE LION, THE WITCH, AND THE WARDROBE as a kid, but never continued the series. I really want to finish it now. The Under the Never Sky series is one of my favorites -- definitely finish that one. Like you, I haven't finished TMI or THE 100 or INKHEART. Maybe someday.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete