It's that time again! Every year, I attempt to make my reading a little more interesting by challenging myself to read and/or reread a specific number of books or pick up a certain type of book that I might have otherwise looked over. I actually did pretty well last year, so here is a new and updated version for 2015!
(I made a video discussing these goals as well, so if you wold like to see that rather than read about it, click here.)
1. To read — This goal seems pretty obvious, yes, but after the reading-induced stress that I endured during the closing months of 2014, I felt it was necessary. I am not going to set myself a specific number of books to have read and completed by the end of the year and I am definitely not going to track my progress on Goodreads. Instead, I will try to enjoy the books as I pick them up and take plenty of breaks if I need it, even if it means I only get to read a handful of books in the process!
2. To read at least three books from my physical TBR shelf. In order to narrow this goal down, those three books must have been sitting there for at least six months.
3. To reread three books (not including Harry Potter).
4. To finish five series/trilogies.
5. Finish rereading the Harry Potter series — Last year, I said that I wanted to reread the entire Harry Potter series before the end of the year but, unfortunately, this was the one goal I was not able to accomplish. So, I have decided that I would like to carry it over into 2015! I am currently on book five.
1. To Write
What are some of your 2015 goals?