Sunday, March 9, 2014

TAG: Too much information


The "Too Much Information" TAG was created by Carrie of ItsWayPastMyBedtime.





1. What are you wearing? 

 One of my sister's T-shirts and a pair of shorts; AKA: PJs. It is laundry day, don't judge me.

2. Ever been in love?

I have not.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?

Thankfully, no.

4. How tall are you?

5'3''.

I am a shorty.

5. How much do you weigh? 

123 pounds.

6. Any tattoos? 

Nope. And I am still trying to decide whether or not I would ever like to get one.

7. Any piercings? 

Four; two on each ear.

8. OTP? 

Stiles and Lydia, Doctor and Rose. 

9. Favorite Show? 

Currently it is a tie between Teen Wolf and Doctor Who.

10. Favorite band/singers? 

A Rocket to the Moon, Britt Nicole, Coldplay, Selena Gomez, Ellie Goulding, One Direction, Owl City, R5.

11. Something you miss? 

Being young and carefree, waking up early and going to school.

12. Favorite song?

Currently it is The Popular Song by MIKA and Ariana Grande.

13. How old are you?

24 years old.

14. Zodiac sign? 

Sagittarius, represent!

15. Quality you look for in a partner?

Sense of humor.

16. Favorite Quote? 

"You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back." — Barbara DeAngelis

17. Favorite actor? 

Dylan O'Brien!

18. Favorite color? 

Purple.

19. Loud music or soft? 

Depends on the day and/or my mood.

20. Where do you go when you're sad? 

My room.

21. How long does it take you to shower? 

I used to take super long showers—about a half hour to forty minutes—but lately they have lasted 5-15 minutes.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 

I usually set aside about two hours to wash and straighten my hair, do my makeup, and get dressed. I hate being rushed, so I feel like that is a sufficient amount of time to get everything done.

23. Ever been in a physical fight? 

No.

24. Turn on(s)?

- kindness/thoughtfulness
- sense of humor
- glasses
- curly hair around the ears/base of the neck
- tall
- brown eyes
- good conversationalist

25. Turn off(s)? 

- BO
- needing constant verification
- being clingy
- indecisiveness
- cursing
- talking about people behind their back
- drinking to get drunk

26. Fears?

Growing up, growing old, being alone, change, losing the ones I love, spiders.

27. Last thing that made you cry? 

We had to put our thirteen year old dog to sleep on Thursday, so that resorted in several days worth of tears.

28. Last time you said you loved someone? 

Yesterday, whilst on the phone with my mother.

29. Last book you read? 

Asylum by Madeleine Roux.

30. The book you're currently reading?

Everybody Sees the Ants by A.S. King.

31. Last show you watched? 

Liv and Maddie, which is a show on Disney Channel.

I am a child.

32. Last person you talked to?

My dad.

33. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

Undecided.

34. Favorite food? 

Tacos, fried chicken, and A&W's coney dogs/french fries!

35. Place you want to visit?

Oh, so many places...

London, Scotland, Louisiana, Italy, Spain, Germany, Japan, Hawaii, Alaska.

36. Last place you were? 


Besides my house, the last place I visited was The Happy Grape, which is a wine bar/restaurant in my hometown.

37. Do you have a crush?

I have an obsession crush on Dylan O'Brien.

38. Last time you kissed someone? 

I was loving on my rabbit last night, can that count? If not, it has been about two years since I have actually, legit, kissed someone.

39. Last time you were insulted? 

A few months ago.

40. Favorite candy/sweet? 

I love me some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, though lately I am partial to almond Hershey bars.

41. What instrument(s) do you play? 

I took about a year's worth of piano lessons and was a member of my church's hand-bell choir for nearly ten years. I also played the recorder for a few months, back in 5th grade.

42. Favorite piece of jewelery?

I have several bracelets that I am particularly fond of right now, as well as a  few rings and anything I own with an owl on it.

43. Last sport you played? 

Bahahahaha.

I do not even know.

44. Last song you sang? 

Burn by Ellie Goulding.

45. Last time you hung out with anyone?

Friday. We went out to dinner and came back to my place and watched The Woman in Black and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment